Brewers Announce Offseason Miller Park Improvement Projects
The Milwaukee Brewers season is right around the corner and all offseason long, work has been taking place at Miller Park on a number of improvement projects to maintain the award winning fan experience. Work started on a number of these projects in November and all the projects will be ready in time for Opening Day on Friday, April 6 at Miller Park.
- On the Club Level, the current retail space near the Home Plate Lounge is being expanded to create an enclosed 800 square foot Brewers Team Store. The retail store will contain a larger selection of Brewers merchandise and accommodate more customers.
- On the Field Level, in the “Hot Corner,” the Brewers are constructing a “Bernie’s Chalet” that has the look and feel of Bernie’s Chalet from County Stadium. The space will sell custom-made Brewers merchandise – including jersey t-shirts and bats – and fans will get a glimpse of the inside of Bernie Brewer’s Bedroom.
- The newly named ATI Club on the field in right field will receive new signage and an updated layout.
- The Gehl Club, Harley-Davidson Deck and NYCE Stadium Club Patio will each undergo minor aesthetic updates.
- The 2008 Brewers Party Suite on the Club Level is being transformed into the 2011 Brewers Party Suite, resulting in new graphics and artwork representative of the 2011 National League Central Champions.
- At Helfaer Field, changes will impact both the interior and exterior spaces. In the inside atrium, upgrades include new signage and buffet carts. Outside, the facility will receive a fresh coat of paint while misters are being added above the concourse for hot summer days.
All of the spaces were designed by Uihlein-Wilson Architects. Here are artist renderings of two of the changes.
(Click them to see full-size images.)
First of the Team Store on the Club Level:
Second, Bernie’s Chalet which will be located underneath the escalators outside of the entrance to Friday’s Front Row.