Brewer Nation Prize Closet Reopening
Here at Brewer Nation, we care about our readers. We want everyone to be able to participate in all things Brewers and that includes attendance at a certain “hot ticket” event.
So let me ask you the follow question…
Do any of these situations apply to you?
-No luck in the lottery?
-Can’t afford resale upcharges?
-Couldn’t (or wouldn’t) tailgate in “Arctic” conditions?
-Need one to complete your party?
Then do I have a deal for you!
For a limited time only, I’m offering you the chance to win a ticket to Opening Day on March 31st at Miller Park when the Milwaukee Brewers host the Atlanta Braves.
You might be saying to yourself, “I never win anything” or “He’ll never pick me.” Maybe. But that shouldn’t prevent you from trying anyway because you never know!
Okay…enough with the “sales” speak. In all seriousness, I was fortunate enough to be selected in the Opening ticket lottery and bought extra ticket so I could give away.
Here are the specifics on how I’m doing that.
- You have to be able to attend Opening Day on March 31, 2014 at Miller Park. It’d be pretty crappy if you won the ticket, knowing you can’t attend.
- You have to be willing to meet me on the Miller Park grounds on March 31st for the ticket hand off. I require this because I’m not going to let someone make money off of my generosity by reselling the ticket. I’ll be there early enough that day for even the brightest-eyed and bushiest-tailed fan.
- You have to submit a valid, correct entry by March 27th based on the contest specifics which follow.
Here’s how to enter. Email your correct entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Answer these questions:
- What number is Tyler Thornburg wearing in camp this year?
- When is the new Wall of Honor scheduled to unveiled?
- Where will the new Bob Uecker statue be located?
- Who won the Fans Choice bobblehead vote?
- What rank did my blog receive on the Top 100 MLB.com blogs ranking?
- Since we’re entering Miller Park’s 14th season, who wore #14 during its inaugural season?
- How many 2014 regular season Brewers games are not scheduled to be televised?
- Against whom are this year’s late March exhibition games scheduled?
- How many Brewers were listed among MLB Network’s Top 100 Players Right Now entering 2014?
- From which team was Wei-Chung Wang taken in the Rule V Draft?
All answers can be found here on my blog. You can utilize the handy search tool in the right-hand column to assist you.