Results tagged ‘ FSWisconsin ’
So far once again this Spring, whenever I’ve posted a lineup or scheduled pitchers for a given game someone asks if the game is on TV or radio (or hopefully both).
I don’t mind answering the questions because interaction with you on Twitter and/or Facebook is part of the reason that I’ve got the community that I do, but in order to help get you the answer more quickly, I’m blogging it all in once place like I did last year.
Adding this post’s URL to your favorites list is probably a quality idea as well.
In case you’re reading this via the homepage, the permalink for this post is:
Here are the dates, with scheduled first pitch time listed in Central Time. It takes into account Daylight Savings Time. NOTE: Morning start times on MLB Network are telecasts of the previous day’s games.
- Friday, March 1, 2:05 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2, 2:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 6, 2:05 p.m.
- Thursday, March 7, 2:05 p.m.
- Friday, March 8, 2:05 p.m.
- Saturday, March 9 2:05 p.m.
- Monday, March 11 3:05 p.m.
- Friday, March 15, 3:05 p.m.
- Saturday, March 16, 3:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 19, 3:05 p.m.
- Friday, March 22, 3:05 p.m.
- Saturday, March 23, 3:05 p.m.
- Monday, March 25, 3:05 p.m.
- Thursday, March 28, 3:05 p.m.
- Friday, March 29, 7:10 p.m.
- Saturday, March 30, 1:10 p.m.
- Monday, March 11, 3:05 p.m. *LIVE* || FSWisconsin
- Monday, March 11, 8:00 p.m. *REPLAY* || MLB Network
- Wednesday, March 13, 9:10 p.m. *LIVE* || FSWisconsin
- Wednesday, March 13, 10:00 p.m. *DELAY* || MLB Network
- Monday, March 18, 9:00 a.m. || MLB Network
- Monday, March 18, 3:00 p.m. *LIVE* || MLB Network
- Tuesday, March 19, 3:05 p.m. *LIVE* || FSWisconsin
- Wednesday, March 20, 8:00 a.m. || MLB Network
- Friday, March 22, 3:05 p.m. || WGN
- Sunday, March 24, 3:05 p.m. || FSWisconsin
- Friday, March 29, 7:10 p.m. || FSWisconsin
From the press release:
FOX Sports Wisconsin and the Milwaukee Brewers announced today a 150-game television schedule for the 2013 season. FOX Sports Wisconsin will serve as the exclusive television home for the Milwaukee Brewers, televising nearly every game not scheduled for national network TV. This season commemorates a 15 year partnership between the Milwaukee Brewers and the sports network.
FOX Sports Wisconsin’s regular season coverage begins Monday, April 1 with the Brewers home opener against Colorado, the first of six televised games against the Rockies.
Other highlights from the 2013 schedule include: fifteen games against the division rival Chicago Cubs, a pair of home-and-home series with the Minnesota Twins scheduled for May 27-30 and seven games against the defending World Series champion San Francisco Giants.
Brian Anderson will continue to call the play-by-play this season alongside Bill Schroeder, who enters his eighteenth season as Brewers analyst. Brewers Live airs before and after Brewers telecasts with Craig Coshun, Jeff Grayson, Telly Hughes and Sophia Minnaert reporting. FOX Sports Wisconsin broadcasts will also feature analysis from former Brewers first base coach Davey Nelson and former Brewer Jerry Augustine.
FOX Sports Wisconsin will also televise a total of five Brewers spring training games in 2013 beginning with a 3:00 p.m. telecast on Monday, March 11 when the Brewers face the L.A. Dodgers.
All games are broadcast in high definition.
FOX Sports Wisconsin reaches more than 1.5 million homes and telecasts nearly 2,600 hours of locally produced programming per year. For more information on the Emmy Award-winning regional sports network, visit: http://www.foxsportswisconsin.com.
Click here to download a PDF of the schedule: Brewers 2013 FSWisconsin Telecast Schedule
In other words, there are 12 dates which FSWisconsin is not currently the go-to television source. Of those, half are dates covered by the FOXSPORTS mothership’s “MLB ON FOX” on Saturdays. The remaining dates which are not currently scheduled to be aired anywhere on broadcast television are:
- Wednesday, May 1 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates @ 12:10pm CT
- Wednesday, June 5 vs. Oakland Athletics @ 1:10pm CT
- Thursday, July 25 vs. San Diego Padres @ 1:10pm CT
- Wednesday, August 21 vs. St. Louis Cardinals @ 1:10pm CT
- Friday, September 6 vs. Chicago Cubs @ 1:20pm CT
- Thursday, September 19 vs. Chicago Cubs @ 1:10pm CT
They are all day games and all but one of them is mid-week. The Friday afternoon in Chicago is a little baffling, but perhaps WGN will carry it for us here in southeastern Wisconsin.
Thirty-Four Games To Air On Combination of Newsradio 620 WTMJ, FOX Sports Wisconsin and Brewers.com
The Milwaukee Brewers today announced the 2013 Spring Training broadcast schedule, which includes 34 games to be broadcast on a combination of Newsradio 620 WTMJ and the statewide Brewers Radio Network, FOXSports Wisconsin and Brewers.com.
Hall of Fame radio announcer Bob Uecker and partner Joe Block will call 16 Spring Training games on Newsradio 620 WTMJ and the statewide Brewers Radio Network. Television announcers Brian Anderson and Bill Schroeder will call three games to be carried by FOX Sports Wisconsin: Monday, March 11 vs. Los Angeles; Wednesday, March 13 at Arizona; and Friday, March 29 vs. Chicago-AL at Miller Park. Two additional games – Tuesday, March 19 vs. LA of Anaheim and Sunday, March 24 at San Diego – will be produced by other FOX Sports regions (FS-West and FS-San Diego, respectively) but will be simulcast on FS-Wisconsin. Anderson, Schroeder and Block will also team up for 17 Brewers.com webcasts throughout the spring.
The Brewers open the 2013 Spring Training slate on Saturday, February 23 at Maryvale Baseball Park against the Oakland Athletics at 1:05 p.m. Arizona time. Milwaukee will play a total of 35 Spring Training games this season, including 17 at Maryvale Baseball Park and two exhibition games at Miller Park.
All Brewers games played in the Cactus League are scheduled for 1:05 p.m. starts (Arizona time), except for Wednesday, March 13 at the Diamondbacks (7:10 p.m. local/9:10 p.m. CT). The spring schedule closes out with a pair of exhibition games against the White Sox at Miller Park on March 29 (7:10 p.m.) and March 30 (1:10 p.m.).
Tickets for Brewers home Cactus League games are on sale at Brewers.com, by phone at 1-800-933-7890 and at the Miller Park and Maryvale Box Offices. Tickets are available in four seating areas: Field Box ($22), Infield Reserved ($16), Outfield Reserved ($13) and Lawn Seating ($8). Information on Spring Training Season Tickets can be obtained by calling the Milwaukee Brewers Ticket Office at 414-902-4000.
Tickets for the two exhibition games at Miller Park will go on sale at a later date. Please note that games and times are subject to change.
Click to download a PDF version of the schedule: 2013 Spring Broadcast Schedule
Ryan Braun and Yovani Gallardo were named as Brewers Player and Pitcher of the Month, respectively, for August 2012.
Off of that news, FSWisconsin based their social media question for today’s game. The question was whether Braun or Gallardo had a more dominating month of August.
Well, I tweeted a response and then saw this while watching the game.
Thanks to Sophia Minnaert for selecting my tweet and reading it on the air. Sophia is FSWisconsin’s Social Media reporter. You can, and probably should, follow her on Twitter: @SophiaMinnaert
This spring, whenever I’ve posted a lineup or scheduled pitchers for a given game, I’m invariably asked whether the game is on TV or radio (or hopefully both).
I don’t mind answering the questions because interaction with you on Twitter and/or Facebook is part of the reason that I’ve got the community that I do, but in order to help get you the answer more quickly, I’m posting everything and will post the link to this blog.
I’d absolutely suggest to add this post’s URL to the favorites list in your internet browser of choice.
In case you’re reading this via the homepage, the permalink for this post is:
Here are the dates, with scheduled first pitch time listed in Central Time. It takes into account Daylight Savings Time which begins in two days.
- Sunday, March 4, 2:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2:05 p.m.
- Saturday, March 10, 2:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 13, 3:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 14, 3:05 pm.
- Saturday, March 17, 3:05 p.m.
- Sunday, March 18, 3:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 21, 3:05 p.m.
- Saturday, March 24, 3:05 p.m.
– Sunday, March 25 – 3:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 28 – 3:05 p.m.
- Thursday, March 29 – 3:05 p.m.
- Saturday, March 31 – 2:05 p.m.
- Sunday, April 1 – 3:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 3 – 8:40 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 4 – 2:40 p.m.
- Monday, March 5, 8:35 p.m. || MLB Network
- Tuesday, March 6, 2:05 p.m. || FSWisconsin
- Saturday, March 10, 2:05 p.m. || WGN, MLB.TV
- Saturday, March 17, 3:05 p.m. | FSWisconsin, MLB Network, MLB.TV
- Tuesday, March 20, 3:05 p.m. | FSWisconsin, MLB Network, MLB.TV
- Friday, March 30, 3:05 p.m. | FSWisconsin, MLB Network (on delay), MLB.TV
- Saturday, March 31, 3:05 p.m. | FSWisconsin, MLB.TV
- Wednesday, April 4, 2:40 p.m. | FSWisconsin, MLB Network (on delay)